Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Beautiful Blogger!!!

Hey Ladies,


First off, I'd really like to thank Kristin over at http://familyofthreejustexpanded.blogspot.com/ for this awesome award. I must say it took me a bit by surprise being that I'm a little new at this whole blogging thing, and to be quite honest I'm not very good at it. But nonetheless, thank you soo much Kristin, your story has captured my heart and you and your family will be forever in my prayers!


With that said, I will get right to it


For the "Beautiful Blogger" Award you must...


~ Thank and link the person who gave you the award

~ Pass the Award on to 15 Beautiful Bloggers

~ Contact said bloggers and let them know they've won

~ State 7 things about yourself..


Here it goes...


1) I still have my childhood teddy bear, "Beary" will always be in my life.

2) My mom is my absolute best friend

3) I never knew how much love my heart could hold till I had my baby Girl!

4) I refuse to seal my wedding dress!

5) I have two tattoo's, the first I got when I was 17, it's a flower the size of my pinkie nail, (Hey I was a chicken), the second I got the day after my dad passed and it says daddy's princess.

6) I still hang out with all the same girls from high school.

7) I love my husband more than words can say!


XoXo - K

No comments:

Post a Comment