Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm Baccckkkk!!



Hi Ladies,

I know I said I'm back but in reality I never really went anywhere! I've just been really busy getting all my ducks in a row and figuring out swinging being a stay at home mom for a while. I went into work and cleaned out my desk and had my farewell lunch with my coworkers! SAD!! I know I'm really going to miss my working life but NOTHING compares to staying home with my little one! God has blessed me with such a great opportunity and right now I'm just basking in it.

Also, the hubbs and I have been getting everything ready for Ava's Baptismal this weekend! I am really excited and looking forward to it! I am happy that I stuck to my word and will have her baptised in a timely manner. That was something really important to me! I will post some pictures of the special event.

Well ladies as always, here are some new pic's of my little one!
Ohhh and YESSS Miss AVA got her ears pierced!!

No comments:

Post a Comment