Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ohhh Mariah, You on Fire!!

Hey Everyone!
Just a little update on my week! Sunday we celebrated Zack's Nana's 80th birthday! She wanted to go wine tasting, so we went to Downtown LA with the whole family and did just that! Here are a few photos!






Then last night me and a few girlfriends went to the Mariah Carey concert! We had such a GOOD time! Let me tell you it was nice to get out with the girls and let loose a little! :)
Me and My Sis in Law

The Girls!








So far my first week as a stay at home mom has been going OK. Ava was diagnosed on Monday with Mild Colic, I felt like telling the Dr. Mild MY ARSE!!!! She has bouts of crying at least three days a week and sometimes they go hours on end! I hate to see my baby in pain and it also takes a toll on me! :( He said we just have to ride it out and it should pass by 4 months, UGH its going to be a LONG month and a half! If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears!!
XOXO Kris

1 comment: