Friday, February 12, 2010

2 Months today!

Wow, I can hardly believe it's been two months! I figured that its about time I did the famous Pregnancy survey! Here it goes:

1) Were you married at the time? Yes, we were married for 1 year and 5 months by the time she was born!

2) What was your reaction when you found out? Nervous, Excited, Scared, Happy, all rolled into one crazy emotional pregnant ball! ha ha!

3) How old were you? 25!

4) How did you find out? Well, I was only two days late but my mom and mother in law kept insisting that I was pregnant. So I reluctantly took the test and sure enough it was positive! It literally showed up in like 2 seconds!

5) Who did you tell first? My mom was here with me when I took it, as soon as I seen the second pink line I started screaming and she came running! After that I called my best friend and told her then I called the hubby! Don't ask me why I told him 3rd!

6) Did you want to find out the sex? YES!! We were way too excited to wait. I swore up and down we were having a boy! Boy was I wrong!

7) Due Date: December 24, 2009

8) Did you deliver early or late? I delivered exactly two weeks early! No help from any old wives tales!

9) Did you have morning sickness? I was soo lucky! I truly had an awesome pregnancy! No Morning sickness at all! (crossing my fingers for the next pregnancy!)

10) What did you crave? Really nothing, I was sad too cause I really wanted to have the cravings! There was about a week when I wanted cookies N creme, but that's it...

11) What irritated you the most? Um, there was a friend of mine that I seriously could NOT stand! poor thing, she was only being supportive! :(

12) What was your first child's sex? Girl!

13) How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 16! I told you I was lucky!

14) Did you have any complications? None at all!

15) Where did you deliver? Whittier Presbyterian

16) How many hours were you in labor? 21 hours. Water broke on December 11 and delivered Via C-Section on the 12Th

17) Who drove you to the hospital? My hubby! It was too funny cause the whole way there I was the one telling him to breathe and everything will be fine!

18) Did you take pain medicine! SURE DID! Got to 4 centimeters on my own though! I know that's not much but I have no regrets!

19) How much did your child weigh? 6lbs 5oz

20) What did you name her? Ava Elyse

21) How old is your first born today? 2 months exactly!

22) Who does she look like! I think she's a carbon copy of her daddy!

23) Did you get mad at your husband during labor? Actually I didn't. I was extremely calm and just breathed through each contraction. I did get mad at mama once though, the Dr. was explaining that I would need a C-Section and Why and mom was on her phone updating everyone in the waiting room! I was like HELLO, I need my mom right about now! FORGET everyone out there!

4 comments:

  1. Just found your post, Ava is beautiful! My daughter's name is also Ava (Ava Joy). I love that she is a little girly girl. I am the same way about the shopping, it is sooo hard to leave a store without getting something for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she is so cute thats awsome we have the smae name and spell it the same as well and the zachs thats two funny I was looking at you profile and im a virgo to.. Haha r we long lost sisters. J/J O and I cant wait to buy bows for my girls. Im so excited

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that! I wish I would have done one...I think its a little late a year later though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!

    @ Kristin! We are long lost sisters! Not many people spell it like us! We are special!

    @ Taylor, Its never too late! I'd love to read yours!

    ReplyDelete