Tuesday, February 2, 2010

7 Weeks and a doctors visit

So yesterday I had to take little Ava to the doctors. Her belly button is still discharging and is still an "outtie". Of course I did the first thing you shouldn't do! I Googled it.. YES I entered in 7 week old and a discharging belly, the things that came up off that search were enough to make me promise to NEVER do that again! SCARY! The good news is the Dr. said it should invert itself soon and the discharging should subside within a month. He also put some topical on it to help it heal faster. I'm glad everything turned out to be OK!

After putting Ava down for the night I treated myself to some popcorn and a little bachelor drama! I'm still up in the air as to who I want him to choose, but one thing is for sure.. VIENNA has got to GO!!! Anyone agree???

No comments:

Post a Comment