Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bitter Sweet...

Hello everyone!

I haven't blogged in a few days and that's because last week I learned that I have been laid off. Now I say this is bittersweet cause I will get to stay home with my little lady bug, but I will truly miss all my friends. I know that there is no other babysitter out there better than me for lady bug, and the hubbs and I have decided that I can stay at home for a while and care for her. I will take a year off then re-evaluate at that point! I'm really excited to start this journey! The thought of waking up every morning and not having to rush off to work and drop her with a stranger just makes me soo happy, now I haven't even returned from maternity leave so I hadn't had to do that just yet but I was already getting the jitters just thinking about that day! I just hope that my friends (Co-workers) and I will stay in touch. They have been with me through my wedding, my pregnancy and everything in between!

If anyone knows of how I can still bring in an income while being at home, I'd appreciate it!

XOXO
Kris

1 comment:

  1. I have had the best of both worlds and I totally know about that bittersweet feeling. I stayed at home with my first kid, but I returned to work after my maternity leave with my second.. The joy of staying at home with your little one is the greatest!

    as far as bringing in extra income... if you are crafty you can sell stuff handmade at etsy.com I know a couple of moms that do that for their income

    ReplyDelete